Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday









Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine.

It's a meme were we all post about a book we are waiting to read. Here is mine for the week:



Dragged on a family trip to Europe’s ancient cities, Becca wants nothing more than to go home. Trapped with her emotionally distant father, over-eager stepmother, and a brother who only wants to hook up with European hotties, Becca is miserable. That is until she meets Nikolai, a guy as mysterious as he is handsome. And she unknowingly finds herself with a runaway prince.

Nikolai has everything a guy could ask for-he's crown prince, heir to the throne, and girls adore him. But the one thing he doesn't have...is freedom. Staging a coup, he flees his kingdom and goes undercover on his own European tour.

When Nikolai and Becca meet, it’s their differences that draw them together. Sparks fly as they share a whirlwind of adventures, all the while dodging his royal guard. But Becca's family vacation ends in a matter of days. Will Nikolai and Becca be forced to say goodbye forever, will his destiny catch up to him, or will they change history forever?



How cool does that sound? I can't wait for Royally Lost by Angie Stanton due out May 6 2014. 
What are you waiting for, leave me a note and I'll be sure to stop by.

 So say we all!

14 comments:

Rain Jeys said...

I like the idea of this book, except I don't know if I could connect to a main character who sees a vacation to Europe's most ancient cities as a BAD thing, but I'd probably read it anyway. :D

My W.o.W. is here: http://roseshadowink.wordpress.com/2014/02/12/grabby-paws-white-hot-kiss-by-jennifer-l-armentrout/

Jess @ Jess Time To Read said...

I have this on my TBR list. I can't wait for this to come out!
My WoW

Jenn said...

Royally Lost sounds so fun and cute.

Great pick, I think I'll have to add this one- happy reading!

My WoW

Shane Morgan said...

This piques my interest because I enjoy books about travel. Thanks for sharing :)

Happy Wednesday!

My WoW

Leydy @ OUAT said...

I have this book, i need to open it soon. Great pick!

This is our WOW of this week.

Leydy @OUaT & RCE

Sandra @ Waiting For Wentworth said...

I have this one on my tbr and I can't wait to read it. It sounds super cute and adorable. I hope we both enjoy it.
My WoW

RJ @ RJ Does Books! said...

Sounds SO cute!! Adding it to my list of 2014 books! :D Great pick!
RJ @ RJ Does Books!

Nobody said...

This sounds really good. I love a good contemporary and anything with travel...excuse me while I go pre-order =)

Ellie Grace said...

It's already on my TBR and i'm super excited too!

Janusvielle Aragones said...

Awww.. Well this is kind of cute. I have to check this out. Thanks for sharing! :D

Hollie said...

This sounds super cute, I'm definitely going to have to check it out soon. Great pick!

Aleksandra said...

Sounds so cute & fun, thank you for sharing it :) I'll add it on my wishlist asap!

Georgia May said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Georgia May said...

Thanks for sharing and commenting on my blog! :)