Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday









Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine.
It's a simple one where we highlight a book that is not yet published but we are waiting for. This week my pick is They all fall down by Roxane St. Claire.



Pretty Little Liars meets Final Destination in this YA psychological thriller that will have readers' hearts racing right till the very end!

Every year, the lives of ten girls at Vienna High are transformed.

All because of the list.

Kenzie Summerall can't imagine how she's been voted onto a list of the hottest girls in school, but when she lands at number five, her average life becomes dazzling. Doors open to the best parties, new friends surround her, the cutest jock in school is after her.

This is the power of the list. If you're on it, your life changes.

If you're on it this year? Your life ends.


They all fall down is due out October 14th 2014. I am super excited for this one! What are you waiting for leave me a note and let me know, I'll be sure to stop by! 

 So say we all!

7 comments:

YA Book Addict said...

Oh, I hadn't heard of this one before. It sounds good! Added it to my TBR list. Thanks so much for sharing!!
Here is my WoW

Have a great week. :)

Sophie Kate said...

This looks like an amazing book, I will definitely look out for this book! :)

Brandi Kosiner said...

Haven't heard of this one but hope you get to read it soon

Synchronized Reading said...

Just from the cover I would check the book out :) I've not heard of it before, but it looks pretty good!

Janina
My WoW!

Becca Fowler (PivotBookReviews) said...

I love the creepy cover on this one!! I just saw it last week, and it sounds so awesome! Great choice!! Have a great week :)

xo, Becca
My WoW

Sandra @ Waiting For Wentworth said...

I haven't heard of this before, but it sounds interesting. I hope you enjoy reading it.
My WoW

Aleksandra said...

Sounds really interesting, thank you for sharing :)