Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Teaser Tuesday




Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB at Should be Reading.

Anyone can play along! Just do the following: • Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


"The kitchen was her sanctuary."
-Page 59

"Charlotte had found the plain bone button on the street in 
London."
-Page 142













What are your teasers? Leave me a note and I'll be sure to stop by!


Don't forget to stop by on Friday for a brand new meme host by me! Falling Behind on Friday!



So say we all!

3 comments:

Sandra Nachlinger said...

Is this historical romance? I love the elegant cover.
My Teaser is from SINFUL FOLKS.

Tribute Books Mama said...

Pretty cover, sounds good to me.

http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2014/02/teaser-tuesday_18.html

Lakin said...

Great teasers! I've been looking forward to reading this book, and I'm going to read it after I finish the one I'm reading now.