Monday, February 3, 2014

Teaser Tuesday



Hey y'all! It's Teaser Tuesday! I love Teaser Tuesday it's such a great way to find new books! This is a weekly meme hosted by MizB at Should be Reading.
This week my teaser is coming from Percy Jackson and the The Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan. 
I am re-reading this one so I can do a review. (I have a lot to re-read to review!)

  

From page 149:

"Too much of it would make a half-blood very,very feverish. An overdose would burn us up, literally."

Sounds cool huh? I love this book and am glad to be able to finally read the whole series and to own the whole series! I'm so glad I chose to re-read it I had forgotten a lot!










That's my teaser leave me a note and let me know what you think of it. I'll be sure to stop by yours!



So say we all!

4 comments:

Shelley Munro said...

I haven't read this series, although I've thought about it. Great teaser.

Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Lexxie Lin said...

Fabulous teaser! I haven't heard of this series before, but hey, it has half-bloods of some kind - that should definitely be my kind of story :) Thanks for sharing.

Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

Jess @ Jess Time To Read said...

Great teaser! I love the cover. It looks like a great read. :)

tiensblurb said...

It's a fun book, enjoy your re-read :)

Thanks for dropping by earlier