Saturday, February 22, 2014

Ma Semaine dans les livres My week in books




Ma Semaine dans les livres (My week in books) is a weekly meme inspired by Stacking the Shelves hosted by Tynga of Tynga's reviews.

This week I got one book. I bought this book for myself and much to my delight it shipped early! This week I got My Life with the Walter Boys by Ali Novak.


Sixteen-year old Jackie Howard knows nothing about her new guardian Katherine Walter when she moves from New York to Colorado. After discovering that Katherine has twelve boys, Jackie fears that living in the Walter house isn't going to be easy. It's just icing on the cake that the boys look like Abercrombie models...













That's what I got this week, leave me a note and let me know what you got! I'll be sure to stop by!   
(Please know that for some reason I my computer doesn't allow me to comment on some blogs and I have no idea why I just get a strange Q like symbol. But I do visit ALL of you! If I don't comment, it's because I was unable to.)

Come back on Friday for the 3rd week in my new meme "Falling Behind on Friday!"

If you missed it Here is an importnat post about an American POW.




So say we all!

2 comments:

Tressa S said...

I have My Life with the Walter Boys too and am looking forward to it! Here's my STS.

Jessica (Peace Love Books) said...

I haven't heard of that one, but it looks great! I hope you enjoy all you got :)

Here's my STS!