Thursday, February 13, 2014

Keep your eyes peeled for a surprise at midnight!

Hey y'all! I am SUPER excited for midnight the witching hour!! Why you ask? Because tonight at midnight, I have a very special surprise in store for all of you! I've been wanting to do this for a while and I am ready to take the plunge!  After the other nights sadness of the Olympics MENS HALF PIPE SPOILER ALERT: Seeing Shaun White not get the gold made me sad. (But he was so gracious and that is so amazing! Still love ya Shaun White you can get em' next time!)
Anyway! After that, it's time for something happy! So tonight at midnight PST I am launching my very first meme. It's something I haven't seen before anywhere so I thought it would be a great thing to do.
So stay tuned for my new meme and find out what it is at midnight PST! I hope you stop by and have a look and even participate if you feel so moved.

So say we all!

No comments: