Tuesday, October 1, 2013

FrightFall read a thon








It's October! It's October! It's October! I LOVE October! The air changes, the world feels different spooky like!
I have joined the read a thon over at Seasons of reading.
Now, I know I will not be able to read all the books on my list, so I'll be picking through my pile as I go here is my behemoth of a list:

Wicked Girls a novel of the Salem Witch trials
Hold Still (Not horror)
City of Ashes
The Dark Between
BaleFire
Texas Gothic
Joyland (Finish it)
Loss
Devilish
SpellCaster
Witchworld
Madness underneath
Fire and Ash
Winds of Salem

 So say we all!

2 comments:

Michelle Miller said...

Welcome to the read-a-thon! So glad to have you with us again. Hope you get to a bunch of books on your list.

rose.ann.castro said...

Great list! I have Loss, Devilish, and Spell Caster on my list :)

Ann@Blogging-Profits-Unleashed