Top ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week the topic is standalone books we wish had sequels.
As always this is in no order:
1) If I Lie by Corrine Jackson
2)Something like normal by Trish Doller
3)Destined by Jessie Herrell
4) Wentworth Hall by Abby Grahame
5) In Honor by Jessi Kirby
6) Miss Peregine's home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs
7) Holes by Louis Sachar
8)Saving Juliet by Suzanne Selfors
9) The Statistical Probability of love at first sight by Jennifer E. Smith
10) Personal Effects by E.M. Kokie
I know number 9 has a companion novel but to me, that's way too different.
So that is my list, leave me a comment and let me know what's on your list!
So say we all!