Monday, August 5, 2013

The Prince











  • File Size: 477 KB
  • Print Length: 55 pages
  • Publisher: HarperTeen (March 5, 2013)
  • Sold by: HarperCollins Publishers
  • ASIN: B008O8I8KY
  • Cover Art: I like it.
  • Author: Kiera Cass
  • Overall rating: **** out of 5 stars
  • Obtained: My personal bookshelf 






The Prince by Kiera Cass
Reviewed by Moirae the Fates book reviews

Before thirty-five girls were chosen to compete in the Selection...

Before Aspen broke America's heart...

There was another girl in Prince Maxon's life...(Synopsis provided by Goodreads)


Okay, I downloaded the kindle app on my phone so I could read this. I'm glad I did. While I normally dislike reading on a screen as it hurts my eyes, this one was worth it! It follows Maxon a few days before the Selection and we get to see just how much it weighs on him.

We get to see his reactions when he meets the girls and what he think before the Selection actually starts. My main issue with this one was Daphne. She really bugged me. She seemed too clingy to me for some reason. But that doesn't mean the book was bad, I really liked the book even if I didn't care for one of the characters.

I may have enjoyed this one more if I had read it first before I read The Selection and The Elite. If you like the other two books and are able to read an e-book give this one a go!


So say we all!

No comments: