Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday










Okay this is my first ever top ten Tuesday, I've seen other blogs that participate and I never did, but I did today and I am so glad there is a list of future ones, so when my schedule allows I can write them up and schedule them in advance! 
Top Ten Tuesday is hosted and created by The Broke and the Bookish.

This week the topic is Top Ten Authors Who Deserve More Recognition.


 I cheated and have 11 authors shh...!!!

In no order at all here they are:

1. Amy Plum. Her Die For Me series is simply amazing! 

2. Jonathan Maberry. I LOVE his Rot & Ruin series. 

3. Jackie Morse Kessler. She wrote the Riders of the Apocalypse series and I love how original they are and how she donates part of the profits of each book to a charity that goes with the book. 

4. Sarah Reese Brennan. Okay, she use to write Fan Fiction and when I was in high school I loved her writing, I followed her to her published original works the Demons lexicon series and simply love her.

5. Michelle Ray. Okay she only has one book so far but I loved Falling for Hamlet. It was the best re-telling I've ever read.

6. E.M. Kokie also has one book published, Personal Effects I loved this book, it was so deep and moving and I'm sad that so few people seem to have found this one.

7. Nova Ren Suma okay, have you read Imaginary Girls? It was really good and even better the second time!

8. Rachel Hawkins. Y'all she is so funny and the Hex Hall series was simply amazing and her new series School Spirits was just as fun and funny.

9. Kiera Cass. Author of The Selection series and super fun, her live chats are so much fun!

10. Katie Crouch The Magnolia League series love it! The sad part is it may not finish! I'm trying to get a twitter campaign but it's not taking off. If you want to help tweet to her publisher little brown using the hashtage #Savethemagnolialeague and #TheMagnoliaLeague. 

11. Trish Dollar. Have you read Something Like Normal. That was such a wonderful book, sad but beautiful I look forward to anything else she writes. 

What are your top ten?


So say we all!

3 comments:

Eveline V said...

Thanks for stopping by my top ten! I agree with Amy Plum, she's amazing. The rest I haven't heard of, I shall check them out:)

Tanya Patrice said...

Another Maberry fan here! I've just caught up with his Benny Imura series, and plan on starting Patient Zero soon.

Tanya Patrice
Girlxoxo.com

Anna said...

If we could've had eleven, Trish would have been on my list. I love her book, Something Like Normal! :) I'm following you on GFC now.

My TTT:

http://diamondinroughcoal.blogspot.com/2013/07/top-ten-tuesday-1.html