Friday, December 28, 2012

Top 12 books I read in 2012

Hey y'all! So I decided to put together my top reads of 2012. Like always I use the year to determine how many bests I get. Last year was the top 11, so this year of course is the top 12.
My rules are it must be a YA book, it can't be a re-read, must be reviewed on my site and only one book per author. The top spot this year is a 3 way tie. I know right? Awesome! I know we still have a few days left, but I don't think any of the books I am reading will be finished and have a review in time to qualify. So, without any more waiting here is my list:


12) The White Glove War  by Katie Crouch and Grady Hendrix.
My review.






 11) Wentworth Hall by Abby Grahame
My Review.














10) If I Lie by Corrine Jackson
My Review.

9) Body and Soul by Stacey Kade
My Review.

8) Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins
 My Review.


7) Spell Bound by Rachel Hawkins
My Review.

6) The Catastrophic History of You and Me by Jess Rothenberg
My Review.

5) Something Like Normal by Trish Dollar
My Review.

4) The Elite by Kiera Cass
My Review.



And now, the 3 books tied for first place are by author last name:

Personal Effects by E.M. Kokie
My Review.

Dust and Decay by Jonathan Maberry
My Review.

If I Should Die by Amy Plum
My Review.

      



So say we all!

No comments: