Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Cover reveal If I Should Die by Amy Plum







Today I logged onto facebook and found a cover. A cover I have been waiting over a year to see so I am sharing it with you all the cover of Amy Plum's IF I SHOULD DIE!
This is the UK cover and Amy has said Harper is making some changes for the us cover. 





It's as beautiful as the first two, though UNTIL I DIE is my favorite cover. The shadow gives me hope that our beloved Vincent will be back! What do you all think of the cover? I can't wait to get my hands on this one!

So say we all!

2 comments:

Cayce said...

OMG! Love it!!!
Oh no, what happened to Vincent? I still haven't read book#2

Thanks for sharing it! :)

RJ @ RJ Does Books! said...

Gah!! The covers to this series are all so gorgeous!!! :DDD

-RJ @ RJ Does Books!