Thursday, August 2, 2012

Ma Semaine dans les livres 8 (My week in books)







It's been awhile since I've had new books to share. I've been REALLY busy with my new job which I LOVE! This week I got 5 books, 3 I bought, one I got for signing up for the publisher's newsletter and one was sent from a friend who thought I'd like it with the stipulation I pass it on to another friend when I'm done in the spirit of World Book Night. The books I bought this week were:

Serpent's Kiss by Melissa de la Cruz.





Rapture by Lauren Kate





Something Like Normal by Trish Doller





The book I got for signing up for the newsletter was a copy of Moonlight on linoleum by Terry Helwig

The book I got from my friend was a copy of Let the right one in by John Ajvide Lindqvist








That's what I got, leave a note and let me know what you got.



So say we all!

No comments: