Friday, June 1, 2012

Ma Semaine dans les livres (My week in books) 6








This week I got 3 books, one I bought, one for review via Netgalley and one from the library.

The book I got from the library was a copy of Never have I ever by Sara Shepard

 

The book I got for review via Netgalley was a copy of Something like Normal by Trish Dollar. Thank you Bridget! I'm reading this one now and loving it!


And lastly, the book I bought which is by far the coolest. I bought a copy of A Feast for Crows by George R. R. Martin. Why is it the best? Because it's SIGNED!




That's what I got this week, leave me a quick note and let me know what you got.





So say we all!


5 comments:

Eileen said...

Never Have I Ever was a great book! :) I actually still have to read all the books after, as well as the rest of the Pretty Little Liars series, but they look so good and I have to pick them up ASAP! :)

Check out my Stacking the Shelves!

Fall Into Books said...

Great books! I hope you love them all!

My StS

Shortskie said...

I need to read Game of Thrones, I hear it's just so amazing. Great haul and enjoy!

Shortskie's Shelf

Annabelle said...

It's so awesome that you've got a signed copy of a Game Of Thrones book!

Letterbox Love!

Alexia561 said...

Nice! How cool that you got a signed copy of Feast For Crows! Enjoy!

Here are my books.