Saturday, June 23, 2012

Ma Semaine dans les livres 7 (My week in books)




 I'm still pretty busy and haven't had a lot time for reading thus no reviews. I did get the library and picked up 4 books this week they were:

Don't judge a girl by her cover by Ally Carter.



Only the good spy young by Ally Carter.



Never have I ever by Sara Shepard






Bloodlines by Richelle Mead

That's what I got this week I hope things settle down soon so I can get some reading done. What did you get this week?




So say we all!

3 comments:

Eileen said...

The Gallagher Girl series was good, and so was Never Have I Ever! I got Bloodlines last week, bu I never ended up reading it, since I felt I would be really confused by it! Enjoy, though!

Check out my Stacking the Shelves!

BLHmistress said...

Bloodlines is one book I have been itching to read, actually all of her books just haven't gotten to them yet.

Happy Reading!

My Haul

Braine @ Talk Supe said...

Short and sweet! Those Allee carter books look so much fun. I want to get into Bloodlines but I'm still on a YA break, I heard Golden Lily is good too!

Talk Supe BB&B