Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Win an ARC of Fox inheritance.

 Okay, I posted the following last night:


This is not book related at all. A family friend is in a contest to win a day at the spa and YOU can help her win. It's a contest for cute babies, her baby is in second place right now and she really deserves day at the spa. She works full time and is a full time Mommy on top of that, I know a lot of you are mommies and can relate to the need of a spa day and a date out with your husband, boyfriend of who ever.
PLEASE vote for her!! Her baby's picture is SWEET DREAMS. http://www.facebook.com/WomensHealthcareAssociatesLLC/app_244041225639079
Just click the link, you have to like the page to vote but can quickly unlike it after casting your vote for Sweet Dreams.
If you would do this I would be grateful. No, the mom didn't ask me to do this and has no idea I'm doing this, I just really want her to win. I'm not a mom, but I see how hard this mommy works and how hard my sister whos a mommy works. So I know mommies work hard.
Lets get enough votes for Sweet Dreams so my friend can win a day at the spa. Please spread the word too!!!!! Thanks!

However, since she is now SO far behind I am going to do a giveaway. If Sweet Dreams wins, YOU can win an ARC of Fox inheritance. BUT, you have to vote for her and leave me a comment here telling me you voted for SWEET DREAMS with an e-mail so I can contact you if you win. This closes Friday when the baby contest ends.

4 comments:

Amanda Sarinana said...

Voted!! That's an awesome thing your doing for your friend! Hope she wins! :)

sarinana0309(at)yahoo(dot)com

Michelle @ The True Book Addict said...

I voted last night when you first posted. Can I still enter? I'll share your post on Facebook and Twitter to try to get you some more hits on your post. =O)

truebookaddictATgmailDOTcom

Moirae(thefates) book reviews said...

You can absolutely still enter!!

ansindt said...

I voted=) And she has excellent tastes in names...Hailey is my daughters name too=)

ansindt@hotmail.com