Saturday, May 19, 2012

Ma Semaine dans les Livres (My week in books) 4



**First off, I'm sorry I've been quiet this week, it's been horribly busy! This up coming week is going to busy as well, but I have time set aside to write up some posts for the week.**


This week I got 3 books, I bought one and 2 were for review.

The book I bought was a copy of Croak by Gina Damico.

The first book I got for review was a copy of The Infects by Sean Beaudoin. 
Thank you Candlewick!


The last book I got was a copy of Personal Effects by E.M. Kokie
Thank you Candlewick!






That's what I got this week leave me a note and I'll be sure to stop by and see what you got!



So say we all!

11 comments:

Eileen (***Singing and Reading in the Rain***) said...

Great haul! I've heard awesome things about Croak so I hope you like it! Happy reading!

Check out my Stacking the Shelves (STS) post

Tanya Patrice said...

Love the cover for The Infects - it's one that I have my eye on.

Tanya
Girlxoxo.com

Carrie at In the Hammock Blog said...

i'm so curious about croak! can't wait to see what you think of it!

my post is here:
Sunday Shout Out

Patricia said...

I'm not familiar with any book except Corak, but Personal Effects looks intriguing!

Happy Reading!

Patricia // My Haul/Week

Ellen Faith said...

Croak looks like such a great read! Awesome haul :)

My Sts

J.R. said...

Croak is on my wishlist! Happy reading :) Hope you'll stop by and check out my post for this week :)

Nick said...

I've heard great things about Croak ! :)
I hope you enjoy all your books :)

My book haul
http://nicksbookblog93.blogspot.com/2012/05/stacking-shelves-4.html

Lu said...

Croak looks so good! Enjoy :)

The Muggle
-Giveaways + Kindle Deals
-Your Book Boyfriend – Round 1

Braine @ Talk Supe said...

Same here, I want to know how Croak is. Will eagerly await for your review.


BB&B

Miranda @ The Lonely Bookshelf said...

I really liked Croak. The humor was right up my alley. I hope you enjoy it and your other books too. :)

-My Stacking the Shelves

Majanka said...

Nice haul of books you got there :) The Insects and Croak sound like great reads. Enjoy reading!

Take a look at what's in my Mailbox.