Thursday, April 26, 2012

Ma semaine dans les livres (My week in books) 1




Due to recent drama in the book blogging world, I am re-doing my IMM post. It will now be called Ma semaine dans les livres (My week in books) and will be posted on Fridays.


This week I didn't get any new books, but I did get another Hunger Games nail polish by China Glaze. YAY! The one I got was Lux and Lush. This is the color for district one.






Well that's what I got leave me a comment and let me know what new bookish things you got this week.



So say we all!

8 comments:

RJ @ RJ Does Books! said...

Well! The nail polish is kind of book related! :P

Moirae(thefates) book reviews said...

I can make anything book related lol!

Alexia561 said...

OMG I love that nail polish! Hope it only takes one coat, as I've had similar looking polish that took 3-4 coats to look as awesome as it does in the bottle. Very cool! :)

Moirae(thefates) book reviews said...

Alexia,

It takes about 2-3 coats to really sparkle. It is a bit gooey though. However a small drip of remover thins it out. (At least that is what my Mother always told me.)

Erika said...

I rarely use nail polish but when I do it's usually that whitish splarkly colour. I love it! I only just saw The Hunger Games movie (haven't read the book) so I had no idea the districts had specific colours. Interesting!

Moirae(thefates) book reviews said...

Erika,

Each district has it's own industry for Panem and the Capitol. District 1 maked luxury items.

District 12 is coal mining.

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

I am liking that polish!

Moirae(thefates) book reviews said...

I love it too Shelia, thanks for stopping by!