Friday, April 20, 2012

In my Mailbox 71



In my mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi of The Story Siren.

This week I got 3 books. I won 2 and I borrowed 1 from a friend. The two I won were:

The Selection by Kiera Cass

Thank you Laci!

The other book I won was a copy of Illuminate by Amiee Agresti.

                                                      
Thank You Heather!

The book I borrowed was a copy of The Physick Book Of Deliverance Dane by Katherine Howe. I borrowed this from my friend Sarah. Thank you!


I also got 2 bookish related things they were:

A Hunger Games tote bag. (I found this at Barnes and Noble.)





And I picked up a bottle of China Glaze's Hunger Games Collection nail polish Smoke and Ashes (District 12's color) The color looks black with glitter in some light, but in others it looks like a deep blue with glitter and yet in others it looks like a dark forest green with glitter. I love it!



Well, that was what was in my mailbox this week leave me a note and let me know what you got in your mailbox, have a great week and happy reading!



So say we all!

5 comments:

Lilly @ (LillysBookIsland) said...

WOW!! lucky you ,,, but I'm also getting The Selection by Kiera Cass this up coming thursday :) can't wait ,,, happy reading :D

nea barabea said...

Illuminate!! ANd a Hunger Games bag!! OMG OMG SO good!! Great mailbox! Enjoy all your amazing books this week ;) :)

JC Jones said...

Love the polish. Here is my post;

IMM

Ashley said...

Eeeeeep - The Selection! I'm super jealous! I'm so excited to read it that I can barely contain myself! Lucky you! I hadn't heard of Illuminate but I think it sounds awesome, and it has a great cover! I've added it to my wishlist now!

Here's my IMM

Grace Fonseca said...

That Hunger Games bag looks awesome. Like the nail polish as well. Great haul.

Grace
Livre De Amour-Books of Love