Sunday, April 1, 2012

In my mailbox 68






In my mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi of the Story Siren.

I actually didn't get any new books this week. I did win some so hopefully I'll be able to get them and show them to you soon, I'm very excited about all 3 of them and can't wait till they arrive so I can read them! There is a re-telling of a Greek story, a book about the eating disorder Diabulima and one about zombies!
But, I still want to know what you got in your mailbox, leave me a note and I'll stop by.

So say we all!

2 comments:

xxsquigglesxx said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Sounds like the books you won are going to be really good!

Lilly @ (LillysBookIsland) said...

Oky ,,, I hope you get your book soon ,,, I too didn't get any books this week :( but my book will arrive soon later this week I think :) which make me feel better