Saturday, March 3, 2012

In my mailbox 64






In my mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi from The Story Siren.

This week I got 4 books. 2 I bought, 1 I won and 1 for review. The books I bought were:


Stuff Parisians Like by Oliver Magny.






Falling In Love With English Boys by Melissa Jensen.


The book I won was:



Incarnate by Jodi Meadows, I won this ARC from Leah Clifford. Thank you!

The book I got for review was:




Lies Beneath by Anne Greenwood Brown. I received this book from the publisher via Netgalley. Thank you!


I hope you're enjoying Mermaid week!
That's what was hiding in my mailbox, what did you get in your mailbox? Leave me a note and let me know, I'll be sure to check it out. Until next time, enjoy your new reads!


2 comments:

Emily @ Falling For YA said...

I just read and reviewed Lies Beneath! I thought it was a great book, different then what I thought it would be. I'm excited to see what you think of Incarnate!

My IMM

(New Follower!)

Dani said...

Looks like you have a great haul! I will have to check out some of these books...

Thanks for sharing!
http://paulettespapers.com/