Saturday, February 11, 2012

In my mailbox 61

In my mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren.

This week I got 4 books, they were:

Enchanted by Althea Kontis vis Netgalley. I am also going to be part of the blog tour for this book which is VERY exciting!


I won a copy of The Sexual History Of London by Catharine Arnold. Thank you Booktib!


I bought a copy of The Miseducation Of Cameron Post by Emily M. Danforth



And finally, I bought myself a SIGNED copy of Sole Survivor by Dean Koontz! I found it on ABE books for $10! I nearly had a conniption I was so happy! It occupies a very special place on my signed books "shelf" next to my signed copy of DIE FOR ME and FALLING FOR HAMLET. I have more signed books, those are my super special ones.






That's what was in my mailbox leave me a note and let me know what you got in your mailbox.


4 comments:

Grace Fonseca said...

A very nice haul. Somewhat different than what I would read.

Grace

Nicola (pocketfullofbooks) said...

Ooh, the cover of Enchanted is gorgeous! Happy reading :)

In My Mailbox #9

Stephanie Kimball said...

I love the cover for Enchanted! Nice haul!

Steph @ <a href="http://stpehsstacks.blogspot.com>Steph's Stacks</a>

Hafsah - IceyBooks said...

Enchanted looks GORGEOUS! I hope you enjoy all your books!

Stop by my blog