Sunday, February 5, 2012

In my mailbox 60






In my mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren.

This week I got 4 books, I bought 3 and 1 was for review.

The book I got for review was:

The Secret History of Mermaids and Creatures of the deep by Professor Ari Berk.
This book was sent to me by Candlewick press for review as part of my Mermaid week. Which is coming the first week of March! I am currently working on a button.


The last 3 are books I bought. First up is my copy of Fallen in Love by Lauren Kate. I pre-ordered this at Christmas and it finally arrived this week!


I also bought a copy  of Le Divorce by Diane Johnson.  And I bought the dvd, I love the movie and am looking forward to the book.

And finally I got a copy of Gilding Lily by Tatiana Boncompagni.


And lastly this has nothing to do with books, but my sister had her baby! My new nephew arrived this week both Mama and baby are home and very tired but they are safe, happy and healthy!

That is what was hiding out in my mailbox this week, leave me a note and let me know what you got in your mailbox.


3 comments:

Sash and Em said...

Love Lauren Kate's books!

Our IMM

Alison Can Read said...

Great set! I love the cover for Gilding Lily. I've heard good things about Le Divorce.
My IMM

Siobhán @ Totally Bookalicious said...

Fallen in Love! Love Lauren Kate, the covers are stunning. Need to read this book soon.

IMM @ Totally Bookalicious