Saturday, February 18, 2012

IMM 62

In my mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi of The Story Siren.
This week I didn't get any books, but I did have my power cord break on me, there were a lot of blue sparks it was very scary, so I am borrowing a cord until I get paid next week and can buy myself a new one. FUN...Not really.

This week I did have Amy Plum on the blog she stopped by for an interview want to know what Vincent's most embarrassing moment was? Check out the interview the  answer answer and learn how you can enter to win Amy's giveaway (open until Monday) of an ARC of Until I Die.



2 comments:

Tess said...

No books? Oh no! I would've freaked out if my power cord did that!

Here is my very first Vlog IMM

Amanda B. said...

I hope everything works out with your power cord!

My IMM