Monday, January 23, 2012

Winter's Respite read a thon Mini Challenge 1


All right the read a thon is now going YAY!!!! So, this week I am going to finish my re-read of Die for Me by Amy Plum and I am going to pick up my copy of 77 Shadow Street by Dean Koontz. I hope to read more, but I am going to be Aunt again any day now and, I am going to be visiting my sister when she has her baby, and helping her with her 2 year old while her husband is at work. So I might not get as much reading done as I would like, a girl still has to sleep sometime LOL! If you haven't entered the read-a-thon, you're in luck! There is still time, just head on over to Michelle's blog and sign up! 










4 comments:

Michelle @ The True Book Addict said...

Looks like two great books. I'm looking forward to the new Koontz. It looks quite spooky!

I know you're so excited about your sister's impending birth. It's great that you're going to help her out. When I had Reece, my older son, Gabe was only 14 months old and he wasn't walking yet. I had a C section so I had to have people stay with me for the first few weeks. It was hard.

Enjoy your reading this week!

Vicky said...

77 Shadow Street doesn't ring a bell for me but I'll have to check it out - it looks like something I'd enjoy :)

Happy reading this week - I'm sure we'll have lots of fun!

Vicky
Books, Biscuits, and Tea

Michelle @ The True Book Addict said...

Hey...hope the reading is going well! What are you reading now?

I have the mid-week read-a-thon mini-challenge posted. All the links to mini-challenges/giveaways are listed below the read-a-thon banner just above the post section (below the slide show).

Enjoy!

Moirae(thefates) book reviews said...

Got really busy and just today was able to sit and read. Still re-reading Die for me but I hope to start 77 tomorrow or friday at the latest.