Saturday, January 14, 2012

In My Mailbox 57






In my mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren.

This week I got 7 books, 2 were gifts (1 was an RAK gift)  and 5 were bought.

The book I got as a RAK was The Hunger Games. Sadly there was no packing slip so I have no idea who sent this. If it was you please let me know so I can thank you properly. THANK YOU!



















The book I got as a gift was an ARC of Until I die by Amy Plum. THANK YOU to Krys from bibliopunkk.




















The books I bought were:

A touch Mortal by Leah Clifford




















Texas Gothic by Rosemary Clement-Moroe




















The Fault in Our Stars by John Green




















13 on Halloween by Laura A.H. Elliott.




















 Switched by Amnda Hocking.





















That's what was i my mailbox leave a note and let me know what you got in your mailbox. Also if you want a chance to win a copy of DIE FOR ME by Amy Plum scroll down to the next post and enter!


3 comments:

RJ Gonzales said...

You got SUCH great books!!

I have all three of the Hunger Games books, but haven't read them yet! I definitely will finish it before the movie though!

Until I Die looks great! I'm going to read Die For Me in February!

I got Switched and The Fault in our Stars too! My signature was in green squiggles haha.


RJ
RJ Does Books!

Alison Can Read said...

Great set! So cool that you got Until I Die. I can't wait to read it. Enjoy.
My IMM

Mardel said...

The covers are all so interesting.
Have fun reading all those books. I loved Hunger Games, even though it was tough reading about teens being forced to fight to the death. (not spoiler, it's in the synopsis). The movie is going to be pretty good too.

Happy reading