Hey guys, it's December and the ladies of Book Soulmates, have put up the December sign up form for this month's RAK. If you aren't sure what I'm talking about R.A.K is Random Acts of Kindness. In which you can sign up to participate. How it works is you sign up and you pick someone, or somepeople on the list and you check out their wishlist, if you find something you want to send them, you get it for them and send it.
I have to wait a week or so until I get paid, then I can send someone a RAK. YAY! I'm all signed up (number 39 on the list)
Here are the rules copied and pasted from their site:
COMPLETE RULES RE-CAP:
Please read carefully & follow all rules! Thank you!
- Please sign-up each month that you can participate (and by participate, we mean give as well as receive).
- Show off your participation by grabbing our RAK button (code is in the right sidebar).
- Create a wish list (on Amazon, Goodreads, or your blog, etc) and post it in the Google Doc located in each R.A.K post for the month.
- If you choose to do a R.A.K for someone, check out their wish list and contact that blogger directly for their information.
- Once you receive a RAK, send us an our new email to [rakbybooksoulmates @ gmail . com] so that we can update the Google Doc. IT IS VERY IMPORTANT THAT YOU SEND EMAILS TO THIS ADDRESS!
- E-book participation is limited to files being gifted directly to a person from the e-book store. Amazon's Kindle Store is set up to allow this, as well as the Kobo store and we believe Barnes & Noble with Nook as well.
- At the end of the month, SHOW US YOUR R.A.K by making a "RAK Wrap-Up" post. This post should include who you SENT gifts to as well who you RECEIVED gifts from :)
OPEN TO EVERYONE including all our International brethren!
Remember, there's always the Book Depository and they offer FREE shipping!
Links you will need: