Friday, December 30, 2011

In my Mailbox 55






In my mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren.

This week I got 4 books, 3 were bought with my Christmas/Hanukkah gift card! (Most of the gift card was spent on pre-orders) and 1 was a gift.

The gift was a UK copy of The Betrayal of Natalie Hargrove by Lauren Kate. I love the UK cover and it matches the Fallen series covers, my friend who lives in England was kind enough to sent me a copy as a birthday gift, she's my birthday twin YAY!






















The 3 I bought were:


Looking for Alaska by John Green.




















Sweet Venom by Tera Lynn Childs.






















and lastly  The Statistical Probability Of Love At First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith.





















That's what was in my mailbox this week, leave me a note and let me know what you got in your mailbox.


2 comments:

LibrarySnake said...

Sweet Venom looks so great :)

http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2012/01/in-my-mailbox.html

Sarah E. said...

Added "The Betrayal of Natalie Hargrove" to my to read list. That looks really good.

Sweet Venom is already on it :)