Saturday, December 24, 2011

In my Mailbox 54







In my mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren.

This week I got 8 books, 4 I bought, 3 I won and 1 for review.

The one for review was: The Sword Of Righteousness by J.W. Baccaro.




















The books I bought were:


Revelations by Melissa de la cruz (Thinking it was book 2)



















The Van Alen Legacy by Melissa de la Cruz (Thinking it was book 3)


















By The Time You Read This I'll Be Dead by Julie Anne Peters.
















Drink Slay Love by Sarah Beth Durst.


















The 3 books I won were:



Cinder by Marissa Meyer. Thank you to the people at Feiwel and Friends for the giveaway!
















Pandemonium by Daryl Gregory. I won this as part of the Frightful fall reviewers thank you Michelle and Kai!

















Night's Cold Kiss by Tracey O'Hara, also won as part of the Frightful fall reviewers thanks again to Michelle and Kai for hosting it!

















Well that's what was in my mailbox! Leave me a note and let me know what you got in your mailbox!
Hope y'all are having a wonderful Hanukkah and  hope you have great Christmas!



1 comment:

GABY said...

I want to read Cinder!

Happy Reading & Happy Holidays!
In My Mailbox