Saturday, December 17, 2011

In my Mailbox 53


In my mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren.

This week I got 9 books. 3 for review, 5 I bought and 1 was a gift (RAK).

First off is the book I received as a RAK. I was gifted a copy of Blue Bloods by Melissa de la Cruz. Thank you so much @Luvdaylilies!















I won a gift card to my local indie book store so I went on a shopping spree at Powells books. 
The books I bought were:


The Juliet Club by Suzanne Harper.

















Desperation by Stephen King.

















Lisey's Story by Stephen King.



















Life Expectancy by Dean Koontz.
















We Just Want To Live Here A Palestinian Teenager, An Israeli Teenager. An Unlikely Friendship by Syle Tempel and Odelia Ainbinder.














I was sent 3 books for review all from Candlewick Press Thank you!



The Obsidian Blade by PeteHautman. (This book is due out April 10 2012)
















The Girl Who Could Silence The Wind by Meg Medina. This is a YA debut novel! It is due out March 13 2012.














I was super excited to get this last one in the mail it was a copy of .....



The Princesses Of Iowa by M. Molly Backes. This is a 2012 debut novel due out May 8th 2012. I featured this on my WoW a few weeks ago.














That's all for me this week what did you get in your mailbox?



7 comments:

Novels On The Run said...

Nice lot of books, good one with the shopping spree. The Obsidian Blade looks good!

Michelle

Kelly said...

Ahh, Desperation and Lisey's Story! I loved both, but Desperation is one of my favorite King novels, whereas Lisey's Story didn't quite make my favorite list. If you like Desperation, make sure you check out The Regulators, which is a companion novel. I actually like The Regulators more. Happy reading!

Grace Fonseca said...

Blue Bloods is a very good series. Great mailbos this week.

Grace
Livre De Amour-Books of Love Blog

Jenna and Ashley said...

The Juliet Club is supposed to be good:) Hope you enjoy it. You got such a great variety of books.

-Jenna @ Fans of Fiction
My IMM

Lindsay Cummings author said...

i got obsidian blade a few weeks ago, looks great!!!

Stop by my IMM?!

http://lindsaycummingsblog.blogspot.com/2011/12/imm-vlog-3-lots-of-exciting-2012-reads.html

NATURE HISTORY BOOKS said...

this covers are gorgeous great imm happy readings

Ria said...

My interest is definitely piqued by "The Obsidian Blade." I haven't heard of it before, but the cover and the title have caught my eye and I want to know more.

Enjoy your reading!