Saturday, December 10, 2011

In my Mailbox 52







In my mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren.

This week I got 8 books. 3 were gifts, 3 I bought and 1 was won.

The books that were gifted were:

Frost by Marianna Baer. Gifted as a R.A.K from RJ at RJ does books. Thank you!










Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi. Gifted by my Parents for my birthday.











11-22-63 by Stephen King. There was no packing slip so I have no idea who sent this RAK to me. If it was you, please let me know so I can thank you!









I bought:


Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare.












Juliet Immortal by Stacey Jay.












Coyote's Kiss by Christa Faust.










Lady Macbeth's Daughter by Lisa M. Klein.











Lastly, the book I won was:


Dracula In Love by Karen Essex. Thank you to Michelle from The True Book Addict.










That's what was in my mailbox leave me a note and let me know what you got in your mailbox.



12 comments:

Grace Fonseca said...

Dracula in Love looks interesting. Great amount of books you got. Dracula in Love looks interesting.

Grace
Livre De Amour-Books of Love Blog

Lindsay Cummings author said...

some great books!!!! shatter me is awesome


come check out my IMM! I did my second ever Vlog :)

http://www.lindsaycummingsblog.blogspot.com/

Jana said...

Are the Supernatural books good? I love the show but have never tried the books.

Moirae(thefates) book reviews said...

Jana,

They are really hit and miss, I have found that they are either super good or super not good.

Mocha ღ Latte(Cupcake and a Latte) said...

Wonderful haul!
Glad to find another Supernatural fan =D

My IMM: http://mochalattereads.blogspot.com/2011/12/in-my-mailbox37.html

-★Wendy★
A Cupcake and a Latte: Young Adult Reviews!

Alison Can Read said...

Great set! I really want to read Juliet Immortal and Shatter Me. Enjoy!
My IMM

Jennifer Messerschmidt said...

So jealous of Shatter Me! And I got Clockwork Prince too! WOOOO! LOVE JEM!

Visit My IMM

Jessica ( frellathon ) said...

Great books. I too got a mystery book but it's one I've never heard of so not sure who sent it to me and why.

http://frellathon.com/2011/12/11/in-my-mailbox-41/

Chey said...

Shatter Me was awesome and I got Frost recently too! It seems that everyone has either Juliet Immortal or Clockwork Prince in their IMMs this week. Ooh, and that cover of Coyote's Kiss. Yum. ;) Haha, happy reading!

Giselle said...

Great haul this week! Shatter Me is awesome and i'm really intrigued by Dracula in Love!

Giselle
Xpresso Reads

A. Knight said...

So funny because my mom finally gave in and bought the ebook for me yesterday, after incessant begging and drastic pleading *lol* But besides that, and the obvious Clockwork Prince excited buzz, I really want to read Juliet Immortal. I read an excerpt not too long ago and I was blown away.

have an amazing reading week!

- Asher (from Paranormal Indulgence)

Fallen said...

I'll be interested to see what you think of 11/22/63. It sounds very interesting and I almost bought it at B&N, but I didn't.