Monday, November 7, 2011

Vote for Kate!






Hey lovelies, so over at The YA Siterhood they are preparing for their heroines tournament! I signed up to be an advocate and I wanted to get a jump on things, in a short time we will be able to nominate our favorites! I plan to advocate long and hard for Kate from Amy Plum's amazing debut Die for me. It is by far one of my favorites of the year! I loved Kate, she was a heroine that had a horrible thing happen to her but she came out stronger. She isn't a typical whiny girl who needs a man to save her, she shows off some awesome skills and our girl can really kick some ass!! So when nominations open on November 17th at 12:01 you all should vote for Kate!!!

Also, if you haven't already, you should head on over to goodreads and vote  for Die for me as a write in for the the best book of 2011, also vote for it in any category if fits under, I did! Go out and VOTE for Kate and for Die for me!!!!!



No comments: