Monday, November 14, 2011

Teaser Tuesday 1






This is my first time ever doing a Teaser Tuesday. This is a weekly meme hosted by MizB. Here is how it works:


  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


From Wanderlove by Kirsten Hubbard (March 13 2012)

Page 202 (e-galley): He was their muse, their idol, their little brother. At his side, I became an instant celebrity.





















5 comments:

Mardel said...

great tease. I find myself wanting to know more about this book....(grrrr. I have about 100 books waiting for me to read....)

happy reading!

diaryofadomesticgoddess said...

Welcome to Teaser Tuedsay! Love you teaser. :)
Here’s my Teaser Tuesday post. :)

Claire said...

I haven't heard of this one before, but great teaser!

My teaser is here if you'd like a look :)

Amy said...

Great teaser! I haven't had the chance to read this one, but it's definitely moving up on my TBR list - thank you for sharing! :)

Here's mine:

http://amylunderman.blogspot.com/2011/11/teaser-tuesdays-and-new-cover-reveal.html

Jac said...

I've been wondering about this book, I have it from Netgalley and was thinking of picking it up soon.

I love this teaser :)

Please stop by and check out my Teaser / Top Ten Tuesday!!