Saturday, November 19, 2011

In my Mailbox 49







In my mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren.

This week I got 2 books and a gift card, I won an amazon gift card from Lena's blog, on her stop for the November hop. Thank you very much Lena I was able to get myself something and most importantly, I was able to get my nephew a Christmas gift!

The books I got in my mailbox this week were:

Ophelia by Lisa Klein (This is only $3.60 on Amazon right now!)

and I finally got my copy of The Dark Wife by Sarah Diemer.


That's what was hiding out in my mailbox this week, what did you find in yours?

Awesome news! Today I was offered a once a week Nanny job! It's not a lot, but it is much better then nothing!
Also no one has signed up for my first ever reading challenge, be the first. Depending on funds at the end of it I might offer a prize.

Amy Plum Challenge



3 comments:

Nerd Girls said...

Ophelia looks really good and a friend of mine keeps telling me that it's a fabulous book. I need to pick that one up.

Nice books this week! :)

Giselle said...

These are new to me! The Dark Wife sounds promising!

Giselle
Xpresso Reads

Rachel Brooks said...

I hope you have fun reading these books! I found you via the IMM linky. I’m a new follower :)
Rachel Brooks Writes