Saturday, November 5, 2011

In my mailbox 47

In my mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren.




This week I got 2 books. I won them both!

First up I won a copy of The Rising Moon by Nilsa Rodriguez. I won it on her blog tour and for the life of me I can't remember which blog I won it on, if it was your blog PLEASE let me know in the comments so I can link to you I feel really bad for forgetting!



The other book I got this week I won from Michelle of Castle Macabre.  I won a copy of
Duma Key by Stephen King.





That's what I got in my mailbox this week, leave me a note and let me know what you got in your mailbox and I will be sure to check it out!


4 comments:

Grace Fonseca said...

That's a beautiful cover for the Nilsa Rodriguez cover. I love it. What a nice mailbox. Come Check out my mailbox as well.

Carrie at In the Hammock Blog said...

Awesome cover on the Rising Moon!!

Kelly said...

Duma Key is awesome! I think it's one of King's creepier books, and he doesn't creep me out easily. Enjoy!

Giselle said...

I still haven't read any King books. I've enjoyed his movies though but some of them are really strange!

Giselle
Xpresso Reads