Sunday, October 16, 2011

Jay Asher signing!




So, I got back from the Jay Asher signing! It was SO much fun! Jay is super nice and really funny! He talked about his book Thirteen Reasons Why (you can find my review here.)













He also spoke briefly about his book The future of us, he had 2 ARCs of The Future of Us, that he gave away to the first 2 people who asked a question, I asked the first question and after the second question was asked I got a surprise and he gave me an ARC for being the first person to ask a question!


I can't wait to read it, I keep hearing such wonderful things about it! The Future of us is due out on November 21 2011.

2 comments:

Silver Thistle said...

I have envy :D

You're so lucky to have won the ARC for The Future of Us! I can't wait to see what you think of it.

Miss Page-Turner said...

I love signings and Jay Asher sounds super nice. Need to read one of his books soon.:)