Saturday, October 22, 2011

In my mailbox 45

In my mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren.



This week I received 3 books, I won one, I bought one and one was sent for review.

The book I won was The Future of Us by Jay Asher. I won the book at the Jay Asher signing for being the first person to ask a question. Thank you very much Jay Asher!
















The book I bought was Silence by Becca Fitzpatrick.


















The book I got for review was Wanderlove by Kirsten Hubbard. I got this book via Netgalley Thank you!
















That's what was in my mailbox leave me a note and let me know what was in your mailbox I'll be sure to stop by and check it out!


2 comments:

Siobhán @ Totally Bookalicious said...

Thanks for stopping by Totally Bookalicious,

FAb IMM this week. I have yet to read anything by Jay Asher but heard alot of good things. I got Wanderlove to day :) really excited for it.

Giselle said...

I really want to read Future of Us I really loved his previous novel.

Giselle
Xpresso Reads