Saturday, October 8, 2011

In My Mailbox 43

In my Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren.



This will be a quick one! This week I got 1 book, I got one book that I won as part of Librarything's Early Reviewers program (If you don't know what that is, you should check it out it's full of awesomness!)

The book I received was an ARC of Dragonswood by Janet Lee Carey. I have been excited for this title since I saw it on The Story Siren's Books to Pine for post.



I am very excited for tomorrow! I get to go and see Scott Westerfeld! I met him once before and he's pretty funny and is awesome in how he interacts with his fans!

So, that's what was hiding in my mailbox this week, leave me a note and let me know what you got in your mailbox and I will be sure to stop by!


7 comments:

Brett @ Demons Read Too said...

Dragonwood looks great. I love the splash. Hope you enjoy it!

Tara said...

I've seen Dragonswood a lot lately, but I don't know much about it! I'll be interested in seeing what you think :)

Here's what I received in my mailbox this week :)

Misty said...

Ooh, I'm jealous! Have fun!!

ashelynn hetland said...

Dragonswood has a beautiful cover and i am dying to read it. happy reading!

My In My Mailbox.

Grace Fonseca said...

This book has one of the most amazing covers I've seen. Old follower. Come visit me over at Livre De Amour-Books of Love Blog.

Amanda Welling said...

Another week and more amazing books! Have fun reading all of your new editions! :)

Come visit my IMM!

Amanda
Hippies, Beauty, and Books. Oh My!

Laura Ashlee said...

That's a very beautiful cover. I'll have to check that out on GR.