Sunday, October 2, 2011

Eli to the nth's Spooktackular Books Challenge.





eli to nth is holding a challenge! It's a simple one in which you list at least 3 books you plan to read this month. ALL of them MUST have an element of "Spook" (Ghosts, mermaids, vampires supernatural ect)

Here is my list (I'm doing a week long read a thon and a few other challenges so I hop to get through all of these)

 The unbecoming of mara dyer by Michelle Hodkin Review


Frankenstein by Mary Shelley


Dracula by Bram Stoker


Thinner by Stephen King writing as Richard Bachman


Tick Tock by Dean Koontz


Balefire by Cate Tiernan


Hourglass by Myra MacEntire


Hades by Alexandra Adornetto


The name of the star by Maureen Johnson Review


Anna Dressed in blood by Kendare Blake  Review


Miss Peregrine's home for peculiar children by Ransom Riggs  Review


Die for me by Amy Plum


Hereafter by Tara Hudson


The Replacement by Brenna Yovanoff


After Obsession by Carrie Jones and Steven E. Wedel


Ripple by Mandy Hubbard (I tried this one, and it wasn't my cup of tea sadly)

Ruined by Paula Morris (Had to take it back to the library before I had a chance to read it *SAD*)

I know it's a lot, but I hope I can get through them all they all sound so good and are in a nice stack right by my bed!


2 comments:

Eli Squared said...

Thanks for joining the challenge!! I'm excited because this is my first one, and I was worried no one would join in.

That list is awesome; I want to read so many of these!

Don't forget to enter the giveaway associated with the challenge. Entries are open tomorrow!

- Elisquared

Moirae(thefates) book reviews said...

I am excited for the challenge!!