Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Daring you to read.....Like Mandarin by Kirsten Hubbard

Today Tynga unveiled a brand new meme she is hosting. It's called Daring you to read a meme where bloggers pick a book we have read (released at least 6 months ago) that we enjoyed and are daring you to read.
The book I chose is Like Mandarin by Kirsten Hubbard. I reviewed the book back in March when it came out. I loved the book! I dare all of you to read it!


You can see my review here. It was such an amazing book and it was/is a 2011 debut novel, I never saw a whole lot of buzz for it. But I really liked it, it was one of those books where months after reading it I couldn't get it out of my mind. I love this book, there were so many layers to it!

Hubbard is an amazing story teller, you should get this book now and head on over to Kirsten's site to learn more about her and her books!

Also, stop by Tynga's blog and visit the other blogs on this brand new super fun meme and enter her giveaway for a surprise book to kick off the new meme! Now go out there and I dare you to read Like Mandarin.



4 comments:

Mardel said...

Okay - I'm going to keep Like Mandarin in mind, next time I have book money. I'm also going to go see Tynga's site now -

Happy reading!

Tynga said...

You're right I hadn't heard about it. I'll have to check it out. THanks for participating =)

Moonlight Gleam said...

Great pick! I've been wanting to read this for a while now :) Thank you for sharing!

Delighted Reader said...

Great pick! I will have to check it out.