Saturday, October 1, 2011

Contest craze mini challenge Favorites

Princess Bookie has another mini challenge for her contest craze! This one is to tell our top 5 favorite reads of the year!  ***These are only my top 5 YA books***

In no order my top 5 are:





Passion by Lauren Kate, this is one of my favorites because I love the series. I loved seeing Daniel and Luce's previous lives and how they always choose one another!

Another favorite of the year so far is Demonglass by Rachel Hawkins.
I loved the cliff hanger ending and it makes me want book 3 now!!!





Another of my favorite reads this year is Falling for Hamlet by Michelle Ray.
I have always loved the story of Hamlet and Ophelia is one of my all time favorite characters and I loved the twist on her story.
Another of my favorites is Like Mandarin by Kirsten Hubbard.
The imagery that Hubbard used was beautiful, you can feel the winds that she described, stunningly beautiful.

The last of my top 5 is Queen of the dead by Stacey Kade. I just loved the ending and I never saw Alona's story going the way it did!





No comments: