Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Bag of Bones read a long





Hey y'all there is an AWESOME event starting on November 13th! It's the Bag of bones read a long!
Michelle from Castle Macabre is hosting it in anticipation of the A&E mini series on the book that will start in December, I don't have cable so I hope it arrives on DVD soon after so I can watch it. Or I'll bribe my friend with pizza to see I can watch it there.  You should sign up, I have my copy out and ready, I haven't read this one yet so I am very excited!!




I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!! This will be EPIC!


2 comments:

Michelle @ The True Book Addict said...

I am so glad you're joining me! This will be a true test of my mettle if I can stay caught up on a read-a-long I'm hosting. LOL!

P.S. If you still own a VCR, I can record it for you and mail it to you. =O)

Michelle @ The True Book Addict said...

After it airs and I've recorded it, I'll will get with you for your shipping info. It's no problem whasoever. =O)

I was thinking too. If there are other read-a-long participants who don't have cable, we could do a "videotape chain", having each person mail the tape to the next person. U.S. adresses only, of course. I will mention it in the first read-a-long update post...see if there is any interest.