Friday, September 30, 2011

Why I love October

I love October, it's one of my favorite months of the year. Why? Well, the leaves tumbling down the streets, the wind blowing in the trees and the wind chimes.

The crispness of the air. The fun and spookyness of Halloween.
                                                                                                              A lot of people think I'm nuts, but I swear even the air changes and on Halloween the air is different then on any other night of the year.




In the blogging world, I love October because so many bloggers post reviews of spooky books and hold month long events with horror and interviews and I always find a new book or author to check out!

So, what do you love about October? Leave me a comment and let me know!

No comments: