Friday, September 2, 2011

Review update

So I'm behind in my reading and in my reviews, SO in the next few days to a week, I'll be catching up so I can write my reviews, I have 4 books, that I want to be done with and have a review up by this time next week, there has been a lot going on over the past few weeks and I am finally able to take some time out to catch up lately I have been feeling a lot like this:



Now that I have time, I am feeling more like this:




Tomorrow, I will be able to do this:




So, that is just an update and why there haven't been any reviews in a few weeks I am very sorry, but life just got away from me for a while, but I am back and should have reviews galore soon soon soon!!!
Lily xx

2 comments:

Erika said...

Have fun catching up on your reading! I love the pictures of the cats. Especially the first one :D

*Andye* said...

Hahaha, love the cats!! Just stopping by to say hello!