Saturday, September 24, 2011

In my mailbox 41

In my mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren.




This week, I got one book. It was a R.A.K (Random act of kindness for more information click the button on my sidebar.)
The book I received was Bunheads by Sophie Flack. I am really excited for this one! The author danced with the NYC Ballet for 10 years! As a former ballet dancer myself, I love books about ballerinas and this one is sure to be great since the author is a former professional it should give a great look into the life of the professional ballet dancers!
A huge thank you to Ashley for the RAK!



That's what was in my mailbox leave me a note and tell me what you got in your mailbox.

5 comments:

melissa said...

i never heard of this one but i love the cover

http://melissa-justoneopinion.blogspot.com/2011/09/immnumber-i-lost-count.html#links

Alison Can Read said...

So cool that you got Bunheads! I can't wait to read it.
My IMM

April (BooksandWine) said...

Bunheads looks good!

I love books about dance, even though I find watching dance in real life to be incredibly boring.

You should check out Audition by Stasia Ward Kehoe if you are into books with dance. :-)

chasing empty pavements said...

Oooh, never heard of this one but it looks quite interesting. Thanks for sharing!

My IMM

Tammy said...

Hope you post a review! I would love to read your thoughts on it. The cover is interesting and eye catching.