Saturday, September 17, 2011

In my mailbox 40 and contest reminder.

In my mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren.






This week I got 2 books, both were books I won. First up I won a signed copy of Forgotten by Cat Patrick.  A huge thank you to Dorine for the prize!



I also was lucky enough to win a finished copy of Wildefire by Karsten Knight.
A big thank you to Simon and Schuster for the giveaway and a big thank you to Michelle for hosting the giveaway!



Also, don't forget to enter my 1 year blogaversary contest for your chance to win a copy of Passion by Lauren Kate or a copy of The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin. The contest is open to all if the book depository ships to you! To enter see my post here! 
That's what I got in my mailbox leave me a note and let me know what you got in your mailbox!

5 comments:

melissa said...

wildefire i really loved i thought it was an amazing books and different!

http://melissa-justoneopinion.blogspot.com/2011/09/birthday-book-video.html

Laura Ashlee said...

Ah! Why haven't I read Forgotten yet? I keep meaning to.

Candace said...

Forgotten is AWESOME! And Wildefire was really good too! Awesome week!

chelleyreads said...

my sister really enjoyed forgotten. great imm this week--enjoy all your books. :)

hope you can stop by our IMM too.

-michelle

Lesley @ My keeper shelf said...

Ohhh I LOVED Forgotten it was fantastic I hope you enjoy it:)