Saturday, September 3, 2011

In My Mailbox 38

In my mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren.

This week I got 3 books I pre-ordered 2.

The first pre-order was Fury by Miles.



The second pre-order was Hades by Alexandra Adornetto.



I was also sent an ARC of Falling for Hamlet by Michelle Ray. Thank you very much to Michelle for the gift! I LOVE it! You can find my review of the book here.



That is what was in my mailbox leave a note and let me know what you got in your mailbox!

7 comments:

melissa said...

Thanks for sharing I am looking forward to hades, i was so impressed with Halo.

melissa
http://melissa-justoneopinion.blogspot.com/

Amber Griffiths said...

I love the covers for both Halo and Hades! I've heard mixed things about the first book, but I'm definitely interested in reading them. I hope you enjoy your books!

Books of Amber

Moirae(thefates) book reviews said...

I keep hearing mixed as well, I've noticed though that most of the negative seems to be with small tid bits about the second book, rather then the book it's self.

I enjoyed Halo though so I'm excited to read Hades, and the author is only 19 I think or is it 20? She's younger then me and already has multiple books published and that is impressive I think. She was only 14 or 15 when her first book was published in Australia. Very cool!

Laura Ashlee said...

Ooh! I hope you like Fury. I read it a couple of weeks ago and it was great.

Rebecca said...

I have to admit I'm a bit jealous you have Fury! It seems real good. :D I hope you enjoy it! My IMM can be found here!

TheReadingOwl said...

Wow, looks like Fury is the #1 book to get this week. I feel like I'm the only one who didn't get it. Haha xD

Sash and Em said...

great books! :) Falling for Hamlet looks cute!

Sash and Em