Friday, September 30, 2011

Contest craze mini challenge collections

Princess bookie is holding her contest craze, and today's mini challenge is hosted by her! This one is simple, make a post about what you collect and why.

I collect signed books. (Shocking no?) The reason is simple I LOVE books and signed books are even better!
I also collect paintings the renaissance style paints my favorite is one that is hanging up here:

It's called Le Printemps by Pierre Auguste Cot. Painted in 1873.

So yeah signed books and ren style paintings! I love them! I also have a few fairies sprinkled around as well.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

I'd love to know what signed books you have in your collection! And the renaissance paintings you have too. Do you have any Waterhouse? He's my favorite!

Why not check out my collection?

Moirae(thefates) book reviews said...

I love Waterhouse as well, but no, I don't have any.

I have over 50 signed books in my collection LOL