Saturday, August 27, 2011

In My Mailbox 37

In my mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren.



This week I got 7 books. 4 I won, 2 for review and 1 was a gift. First up is the gift, my Mum bought me a copy of Always a Witch by Carolyn MacCullough.

Next I received 2 books for review from the publisher Candlewick press. They were:

Frost by Wendy Delsol.


Also from Candlewick I was sent a copy of Blessed by Cynthia Leitich Smith.
Thank you Candlewick press!

Next, I won an Arc of Envy by Gregg Olsen. Thank you to Bibliopunkk!
And lastly, I won 3 books from June at The JP Files.  A big thanks to June! They were:

Blood Bound by Patricia Briggs.

 




                                    Bone Crossed by Patricia Briggs.




That's what I got in my mailbox leave me a note and let me know what you got in your mailbox.


Lily

10 comments:

RJ Gonzales said...

So....I am JEALOUS at these awesome books you got! xP The covers are so pretty!! and they all sound so interesting! Great IMM!

RJ @ RJ Does Books

melissa said...

I got frost also from candlewick on my to read list also. thanks for sharing your awesome IMM

http://melissa-justoneopinion.blogspot.com/

Kristina said...

I LOVE the Mercy Thompson series. I can't wait until Iron Kissed is released in hardback.

Happy reading
http://kristina-worldofbooks.blogspot.com/2011/08/in-my-mailbox-24.html

Sash and Em said...

Lots of good books. Hope you enjoy!

Our IMM

Lisa said...

The cover of Envy looks so creepy! Can't wait to see what you think of it(:

lisa
www.turningpages94.blogspot.com

Under the Covers said...

Great books this week! I am collecting the Patricia Briggs books at the moment so that I can finally start reading them. Have a great week : )

My IMM

Suzanne @ Under the Covers

Amber Griffiths said...

Great books! I really want to read Envy and Frost. I hope you enjoy them

Books of Amber

Idris said...

I haven't read any of those books but I hope you enjoy them because they look amazing! : )

A Beautiful Madness said...

I saw Envy at the bookstore Yesterday and it really got me interested. I'll have ot buy it soon. It sounds really good.

Happy Reading!
My IMM

Kristin said...

You got a nice set of books. I love Mercedes' story. I hope you like them.
Happy Reading,
Book Sniffers Anonymous