Saturday, August 20, 2011

In My Mailbox 36

In my Mailbox is a weekly meme host by Kristi at The Story Siren.



This week I got 3 books, all were won. First up I got a copy of

The Familiars 2 Secrets of the Crown by Adam Jay Epstien and Andrew Jacobson.

Thank you Melina from Reading Vacation.

Next is a copy of Beatrice Munson by Lorena Bathey. *Signed* Thank you goodreads first reads!
Lastly, and the one I think I am most excited to read is Everblue by Brenda Pandos. *Signed* It's a MERMAID story!!! I love mermaid stories!! Thank you to Goodreads first reads!



That's what was in my mailbox, leave me a note and let me know what you got in your mailbox I will be sure to have a look!

Lily x

6 comments:

melissa said...

Everblue looks so good! some interesting titles, thanks for sharing your IMM


melissa
http://melissa-justoneopinion.blogspot.com/2011/08/imm-6.html#links

Brett @ Demons Read Too said...

Thanks for stopping by. Everblue is on my TBR, I need to read more mermaid books ;)

chelleyreads said...

everblue looks awesome! i love mermaid stories. enjoy all your books :)

stop by our IMM.

-michelle

Rebecca said...

Everblue has a very nice cover! Enjoy your new books! :)

My IMM can be found here!

Sash and Em said...

Everblue looks interesting!

Check out Em's IMM!
Also, check out our giveaway of Daughter of Smoke & Bone by Laini Taylor!

RJ Gonzales said...

Wonderful haul!! :D

RJ @ RJ Does Books